What Are Spirit Nights? Spirit Nights are outings where teachers, students, and their families get together outside of school. The host donates a percentage of sales from the event to the ASE PTA. These social events are fun for the kids and give them a chance to hang out together outside of school and gives you a chance to meet other ASE parents and teachers. It also helps to provide funds for the PTA so that we can continue to support our school’s and children’s wants & needs. Check the ASE PTA calendar for dates and times.
Spirit Nights are a great way to support our school. Our PTA partners with a local restaurant to bring you a night of fun and fundraising! Restaurants donate between 10% – 20% of proceeds to our PTA!
*Please Note That These Dates May Be Subject To Change *
Spirit Night Dates
- April 29 (Monday) Chick-fil-A Winterpock (5 p.m.-8 p.m.)
– Come have dinner with your fellow sharks, meet the Resource teachers and try your luck at spinning the prize wheel.
- May 2 (Thursday) Skate A Way (6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.)
– Grab your skates and head to the roller rink with your fellow sharks to enjoy a night of skating fun! Parents you can purchase tickets ahead of time to skip the line! Come out and support Alberta Smith PTA.
- May 21 (Tuesday) Chick-fil-A Winterpock (5 p.m.-8 p.m.)
– Come have dinner with your fellow sharks, meet the Second Grade Teachers and try your luck at spinning the prize wheel.