We are excited that Alberta Smith PTA is able to offer these great programs at our school:
- After School Enrichment Program
- Yearbooks and Yearbook club for 5th graders
- National PTA Art program, called Reflections
- Movie Nights
- Laser Shows
- Snowflake Breakfast
- Watch D.O.G.S.
- Dances….. and so much more!!
Why join the PTA? Your PTA membership helps support school activities and programs. Your membership fee is tax deductible!
Did you know? Membership to the Alberta Smith PTA means that your family is supporting your school and the members who are volunteering their time. Membership dues support the students and staff of Alberta Smith. ANYONE can be a PTA member (grandparents, aunts & uncles, etc.). You are encouraged and welcome to attend monthly membership meetings. Volunteer participation is not required but welcomed!
How to Join:
1) Print our your PTA Membership Form.
2) Include cash or check (checks made payable to ASES PTA). $6 for a Single Membership. $5 each for 2 or More Memberships (2 memberships = $10, 3 memberships = $15, etc)
3) Please consider sponsoring a PTA member in your child’s class for an extra $5
4) Return in an envelope to your child’s teacher
*** There are prizes for each class with 100% CLASSROOM membership!!!
*** There is a special surprise if we reach 100% SCHOOL membership!!!
Thank you in advance for you participation! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our VP of Membership, Jessi Cole.